Friday 28 November 2008

Evalution Results



During the process of evaluation I had interesting results about my blog. The people think it was very good but I didn't thought that i thought that i was more or less good because I wasn't very specific about what i publish on a post. But when I analyse it and do the specifications told in class my thought change and now I think it is marvellous. In the end it finish as a very good blog it have a lot of specifications and changes after the first one, the people could see how are the things that we are studying in school very well and do a conclusion more or less of my age. Also it is very organise and it haves the important and detail information I wanted.

This were my results:

1. My friend’s thing that is a glorious way to share my thoughts to the world in a way that they understand it. Also they didn’t know how to get the videos from YouTube and now they have an idea, and that it is a good way to pass a free time.
2. The impact of my blog was awesome the society I think know what things I like and dislike my way of writing and sort of my attitude.
3. My blog could improve if I had put videos of different things and if I had be more specific in what I write
4. I thing I performed every stage of the design cycle the investigation, plan, creation and evaluation with successful.
5. I could improve the performance of the design cycle by being more specific.

No comments: